Does this sound like you?
- You recently lost a tooth due to a physical injury, or advanced dental trouble, and you want to regain your complete smile.
- You want to close a gap in your smile caused by tooth loss, and you want to make sure your restoration stays in place.
- You are tired of relying on the limited stability of your current dentures.
- You want to improve your dental function after losing teeth.
- You know tooth loss can lead to more oral health problems, and you want to make sure you are protected.
If this is you, you’ve come to the right place!
World Class Implant Dentistry
The loss of just one tooth can be enough to cause serious problems for your smile, and your overall oral health. At Lathrop Dental Center, we can help you regain your confidence with a dental implant-supported prosthetic. Implants are great for transforming your appearance, but they are also popular because they can improve your oral health, and help you bite and chew food without pain, or difficulty.